Baldwin, WI Optometrist
Soderberg Eye Care Center
Soderberg Eye Care Center of Baldwin, WI offers complete optical examinations. We can also diagnose diseases including cataracts, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, and diagnose and treat glaucoma. We offer exams for glasses or contacts as well as provide complete eyewear for you after your exam. Soderberg Eye Care Center is also licensed to remove foreign bodies in eyes such as metal for welders or metal from grinding.
Soderberg Eye Care Center Offers:
- Contact lenses
- Eye examinations
- Treatments for glaucoma, infections, and other diseases
- Corneal refractive therapy - Orthokeratology
- Management of cataracts
- Laser refractive surgery
Dr. Dennis Soderberg Is A Proud Member Of:
- American Optometric Association
- Wisconsin Optometric Association
- Indianhead Optometric Association
- The Orthokeratology Academy of America
- Chamber of Commerce in Baldwin and Glenwood Cities
Dr. Dennis Soderberg has been practicing in Baldwin since 1971. He opened up the Glenwood City office in 1975. His undergraduate education was at UW-Stout in Menomonie and UW-Eau Claire. Dr. Soderberg is certified in both diagnostic and therapeutic services, which allows him to diagnose and treat most eye diseases including glaucoma.
Contact Soderberg Eye Care Center today at 715-684-3310 for more details. Ask us how we can free you from the use of contacts and glasses without surgery.